Get Involved in Our Commitment
- We are looking for people to help us envision our future, and make it happen; if that describes you, please be in touch!
- We need someone to manage our presence on social media.
- We invite Community Leaders to join our list of supporters. These include business leaders, faith community leaders, leaders of non-profit organizations, and local government. The more we have on our list, the greater the reach of our project will be!
- We want businesses large and small to sign up as Champions of Our Commitment! This is where much of the work of Our Commitment will happen. If you are a business owner, executive, employee, or consumer, or you have a contact that is one of them, please help us bring businesses into the initiative, to help it grow, prosper and succeed!
- Individual Stakeholders are needed to spread the word of Our Commitment, to explain our goals to businesses, non-profits and faith communities, and recruit them to the project! Stakeholders will receive a packet of Frequently Asked Questions and how to answer them, and a sheet to leave with those they are asking to join, so you won’t be making these contacts cold. If you are interested, please let us know and we will send you a packet.
If you are a business owner or manager and would like to commit your business to our initiative; or if you know of a business that you would like to recruit to Our Commitment; please feel free to print the following Business Letter and Business Commitment form, fill out the form, and return it to us by scanning and emailing it to: email@example.com
"*" indicates required fields